Vision and Mission
‘One To Another’ exists to improve the lives of poor and marginalized families in Pakistan by:
- providing education and training to equip and empower
- mobilizing human and material resources to create enterprise
- seeking spiritual wholeness for each individual
- pursuing sustainability for long-term success
How do we fulfill our Vision and Mission?
- Victoria Memorial Hospital project in rural Multan
- Rebuilding houses in the flood affected region of Muzzafaragarh
- Housing for poor Christian families in Multan city
- Vocational Training – Electrical, Carpentry, Welding, Sewing
- Micro Enterprise – Donkey Carts, Rickshaws, Sewing Machines, other small business’
- Mobile Village Medical Camps
- Supporting Education – school fee sponsorship, resources
- Loving others as Christ loved us
VICTORIA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
OnetoAnother is working on a large project funded by Singapore Red Cross. Victoria Memorial Hospital (VMH) is a 752.5 square meter health facility in the area of Hameedtown on the outskirts of Multan. It is situated in a poor area which does not have much access to health care. This will be both a women’s and children’s clinic and also a hospice /palliative care unit. The VMH has an outpatient clinic, labor ward, general ward, ultrasound room, a small surgery, pharmacy, classroom, and a hospice ward.
Until now, there has been no such facility in this area of Multan. With this project, we see huge possibilities for community outreach, job potential, and an increase in available healthcare.
GCF # 113